Full-time Account Officer – Mariteam Nigeria Limited
Mariteam Nigeria Limited is a fully licensed Nigeria company actively involved in a range of services in offshore maritime and oil & gas sector in Nigeria. We are involved in the recruitment of maritime personnel for vessels operating for the merchant navy and on supporting offshore vessels for the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We have been duly audited and licensed as manning agents by The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) in line with the provision of section 27 (1) (a) (c) of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007 and Regulation 1.4 Standard A1.4 of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, (MLC 2006).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Account Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
A Nigerian Maritime and Logistics company is currently looking to employ an Experienced Account Officer for an available Ad hoc position.
- To manage the financial records of the company, process invoices, record payments, and track expenses.
- The Account officer will monitor internal auditing procedures as well as resolve billing disputes when necessary.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Managing company’s account payables and receivable
- Communicating with clients as regards billings and payments
- Tracking and keeping records of the company’s expenses
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Accounting
- Experience using Accounting software
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Organizational skills for maintaining clear and meticulous financial records
- Ability to multi task, handle various accounts and invoices
- Attention to details for ensuring the accuracy of the company’s records
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent computing knowledge
- Excellent proficiency for handling any Accounting issues on time
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted