Full-time Accountant – Laim Hotel Recruitment
Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our subsidiary company that renders Restaurant, Bakery & Bar services in Lagos:
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We need a qualified candidate to fill in the position of an accountant at our subsidiary company. He / she would be responsible for monitoring all the accounts of the company, to assess its current liabilities and to review various risks.
- He / She would have to process all fiscal data, identify problem areas, and list the same out along with the report to the management.
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributes to team effort.
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as directed by the MD.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc / HND in any related field and MUST have Chartered qualification in ICAN, ACCA etc
- Also he / she should possess up to 6-10 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV in PDF format and Cover Letter with the Position applied for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]