Full-time Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi): Compliance Officer Recruitment
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Compliance Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of polices, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.S/B.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or M.S/M.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years experience in internal control functions
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.