Full-time Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN): Lecturer II (Sciences) Recruitment
Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) was licensed in December, 2017, and opened for academic activities in January, 2019. ADUN is a Global University for Educating Luminary Leaders, and the motto is Excellence in Education.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Academic position in the under-mentioned Faculty and Disciplines:
The Job : Lecturer II (Sciences) (ADUNASSS 03)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Delta, Nigeria
We are looking for lecturers in the under-mentioned disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Science
- Industrial Mathematics
- Software Engineering
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. from a recognised University with three (3) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- They must also have evidence of at least three (3) publications in local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies where required.
- All Candidates must possess authentic NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable;
- Computer literacy is a must for this position
Salary and Allowances attached to this vacancy is as contained in Admiralty University of Nigeria Salary Scheme;
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How To Apply
Admiralty University of Nigeria,
The CV should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname First in capital letters)
- Position applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service locally and internationally
- List of Publications where applicable
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names, Addresses and Contact Details of three (3) referees
- Applications should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request their three Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to “The Registrar, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State”.
- The Referees should also be informed to indicate the position and Department applied for in the reference letter.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply;