Full-time Aggreko Ongoing Recruitment
Aggreko Nigeria ongoing jobs in Nigeria for HR Specialist. interested applicants must have relevant applications to apply today. The position is based in Nigeria.
Aggreko has a dedicated team and fleet servicing the Africa region. Aggreko employs almost 700 people in Africa and has approximately 2,300 MW of capacity on-hire.
The Job : Service Team Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko’s safety regulation
Providing first level technical advice to customers
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
Supervisory operations role, providing team leadership on the ground. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework
- Ensure the completion of repairs and overhauls on time, to standard and within agreed budgets for both specific repairs and overall department budgets.
- Ensure adherence to safety practices and quality standards.
- Support the manager in the allocation of yard service resources to meet contractual requirements, including A and B servicing on the yard, shop turnaround service orders, attendance of swaps, on call rota’s, preparation of job specific equipment, sales support site visits and the processing of chargeable extras.
- Responsible for testing and analysing equipment upon arrival and before final completions; and final inspection of equipment after repair and prior to release to fleet.
- Plan the workload to maximise utilisation of the testing facilities.
- Ensure all teams clearly understands their roles and responsibilities, and maintain team discipline, observing and reporting time keeping and absenteeism.
- Approve service orders ensuring invoicing to customers (where relevant) as well as accurate and complete registration of engineer activities in Mobility.
- Ensure customer claims on operational aspects are processed promptly in conformity with the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensure all plant tooling, lifting and measuring equipment is used within the field operation is maintained, calibrated and inspected according to the appropriate procedures.
- Adhere to safety practices and quality standards.
How To Apply