Full-time Agric Product Manager – Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Agric Product Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To digitise and manage agriculture-related non-interest banking transactions across the entire value chain, in order to build a healthy portfolio for the Bank.
- Drive the digitization of Agric and Trade-related products.
- Achievement of the bank’s percentage of agribusiness portfolio to bank’s total portfolio target across NIB Business Regions.
- Achievement of the bank’s agribusiness portfolio NPL target.
- 1-3 years experience in financial services industry.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How To Apply