Full-time Aldelia Group: Junior Accountant Recruitment
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Junior Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting project.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 2-3 years working experience as a Junior Accountant
- Professional Certifications like ACA or Partly Qualified.
- Be a numbers person
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of Quick Book, MS Office (Proficiency in Excel) and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Excellent organizing abilities.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.