Full-time Architect at Amborg Global Resources Limited
Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010.
The Job : Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Control project from start to finish ensuring high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed construction documents. Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Proven 3 years working experience as an architect post NYSC.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Revit, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Communication and basic project management skills.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Architecture.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.