Full-time ARM Life PLC: Team Member, Enterprise and Custom Solution Recruitment
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Team Member, Enterprise and Custom Solution
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining business-critical applications in line with pre-defined functional requirements, with the aim of meeting the needs of the client-function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development: Designs, builds, tests, corrects and documents (simple to complex) programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered results, engineered to client specification.
- Requirements Gathering: Liaise with client functions to establish business requirements, and identify, propose, initiate and lead significant solution development programmes.
- Database Design: Analyze data requirements, to establish, modify or maintain object/data models, evaluates potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products / software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
How To Apply