Full-time Asharami Synergy: Sales and Marketing Manager (Lubes) Recruitment
Asharami Synergy is the downstream arm of the Group with over 20 years of experience, our downstream expertise covers product procurement, bulk sales and distribution of petroleum products across the globe. The business has storage terminals across Africa, the Middle East and Europe with a combined capacity in excess of 300million liters for a range of refined petroleum products. Recently, the Group expanded operations in Eastern Africa focused on enhancing the availability of refined petroleum products in the region.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
The Job : Sales and Marketing Manager (Lubes)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role is responsible for driving the aggressive entrance of new Asha Lubes products into the market and gaining market share.
- It involves being accountable and responsible for customer satisfaction, payment, invoicing, monitoring and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- It also involves building strong relationships with related stakeholders in the course of duty both internal and external.
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve targets
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
- Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service and compliance to credit policy.
- Develop opportunities in local market for Asha Lubes and work towards controlling a large market share for Asharami Synergy.
- Develop metrics-driven approach to evaluate sales & service performance through modelling, reporting and analytics.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Develop and establish promotional strategies and implementing sales campaigns that fit the needs of business and products.
- Carry out market analysis on competition, gather market/sales intelligence in order to plan out sales promotional activities properly
- Manage budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
- Ensure the Key Performance Indicators for Volumes & Gross Margins are delivered as per plan
- Effective management of branding activities in order to build strong brand presence in the markets
- Design and recommend sales programs and sets long and short-term sales strategies
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- A University degree in a Social Science course (Business Administration, Marketing etc.)
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role.
- Commercially & contractually astute
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Good interpersonal and people skill
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy skills
- Good reporting skills.
- Highly analytical and problem solving ability.
- A team player with an international outlook
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Proactive, initiative and creative.
- Highly result-oriented.
- Finance team
- Business Development team
- External clients and Major Stakeholders
How To Apply