Full-time Asset & Resource Management Holding Company: Team Member, Brand Development and Management Recruitment
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Team Member, Brand Development and Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for designing efficient branding processes to maintain brand consistency, justifying branding efforts with data, building inter-departmental relationships to build support bases for branding activities, managing ARM’s digital brand assets, immersing in the organization’s target markets to gain understanding of their nuances (and hence apply this to branding efforts), and driving real-time engagements in social media space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Public Relations: Support the building of alliances with both internal and external stakeholders in developing, and executing PR campaigns, with the aim of shaping and framing positive public perception of the organization.
- Media Relations: Provide support on media relation tasks by proactively building media contacts; drafting press releases; informing the press & general public of upcoming events or ongoing initiatives; monitoring media coverage; providing support on the organization of media events and promotional activities; and proposing / executing initiatives to drive media coverage.
- Brand Assurance: Ensure consistency in the brand’s manifestation in signages, branded and promotional items, by instituting appropriate quality controls, and service level agreements (SLAs) with vendors; ensure quality of signages and branded items, and undertake maintenance of brand collaterals.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Provide support in the implementation of the organization’s CSR framework.
- Vendor Management: Liaise with external agencies /service providers in line with the firm’s established practices and procedures (e.g. service level management), towards providing effective services to the organization.
- Cost Management: Provide support in monitoring the utilization, of the organization’s branding budget, and processing vendor / service payments through the treasury function.
- Measurement of Branding Metrics: Undertake the identification, tracking and assessment of metrics / measures for assessing the organization’s brand equity, and associated branding efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or Marketing
- Professional certification in Public Relations or advertizing from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPR, NIPR, APCON).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate communications, advertising and/or marketing research.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply