Full-time Assistant Lecturers (Engineering) Recruitment at Ajayi Crowther University
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo was founded by the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) and licenced by the Federal Republic of Nigeria in January 2005 to operate as a private university. It is located on Oyo-Ogbomoso Road on the site of old St. Andrew’s College, Oyo.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Assistant Lecturer (ACUTSS 02)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Oyo, Nigeria
Department: Civil Engineering
- A good First and Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized University.
- Plus evidence of current registration for Doctorate degree in a University.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 20 word-processed copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
- Full names with surname in Capitals
- Post desired and Department/Faculty
- Date of birth, town and state of origin
- Religion and Denomination
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No)
- Marital Status
- Name and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications
- Working Experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- List of publications in details (where applicable)
- Extra curricular activities
- Names and addresses of 3 referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be authorities in the candidate’s area of specialization.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Ajayi Crowther University,
P.M.B. 1066, Oyo,
- The Post Applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the applications.
- In all instances, verifiable professional, academic, moral and spiritual references are prerequisites.