Full-time Audit and Internal Control Manager (Group) at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Audit and Internal Control Manager (Group)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The internal control and Audit Manager is responsible for conducting evaluations of the group of companies to assess risk and compliance with regulations.
- Coordinate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audit and reconciliation activities of the Group.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, directing audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations, assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets
- Work with the business to develop new and/or review existing business and operational policies/processes.
- Develop the internal control environment
- Run a compliance check program quarterly or bi annually on all functions working with the functional heads of department
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- Fixed assets verification’s.
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Provide overall direction and leadership for the Group.
- Ensure that line managers are appropriately defining and operating their controls to cover the group from the major risks it may be exposed to
- Preparation of annual audit and control plan.
- Vetting of audit steps and programs of the Group’s Unit heads.
- Review and sign-off of periodic audit reports.
- Assist all external auditors in getting the company audited periodically.
- Monitor the implementation of the action plans.
- Provide managers and management with the relevant Internal Control methodological support.
- Ensure key internal controls are defined, implemented, documented, assessed and monitored in front of material risks.
- Ensure internal control deliverables are consistent within and at the required level of quality.
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on Internal Control framework and control deficiencies in line with requirements to ensure appropriate escalation and adequate action plans.
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers.
- Develop adequate training material on the internal control objectives, approach and methodology.
- Document and ensure internal control documentation/policy is understood and agreed by management, control functions, auditors and regulators.
- Conduct and supervise regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of departments and individual employees.
- Address specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps and ensure the organization is up to the set standard.
- Interfacing with regulators on behalf of the company.
- Minimum 12 years of similar role within financial environment, financial sector and FMCG
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Must have managed a team.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.