Full-time Aureole Consulting Limited Recruitment for an Indigenous Bar and Restaurant – Chef Assistant
Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Bar and Restaurant in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Chef Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- We are seeking to recruit a Chef Assistant for our daily operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Must have gone through a formal training / Chef school.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in both cuisine and pastry.
- Assists the head cooks, line cooks, managers and wait staff with various aspects of mean preparation and delivery.
- Basic Food prep: arrive early to assist the Chef, organize the kitchen.
- Meal presentation: Organize customers’ plates before the wait-staff brings the final prodimucre to the customer.
- Stock kitchen & storeroom: work with management and head cook to receive, stack and properly store food in the kitchen, cold storage and store rooms.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email.