Full-time Baker Hughes Recruitment – Wireline Field Specialist
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The Job : Wireline Field Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 1930064
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category Field: Operations
- Under direct supervision receives instructions on day-to-day work and general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Learns to perform the necessary assembly, checking, and Logging of Wireline Open and Cased Hole and/or other “specialty” jobs.
- May provide records of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- May work with the Customer Representative providing records of such equipment and other assemblies as run.
- May supervise crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
How To Apply