Full-time Brand Manager – African Economic Congress Recruitment
African Economic Congress is a social enterprise with a passion for transformative and progressive Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Brand Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness.
- You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 4 – 15 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and previous work portfolio to: [email protected] with the title “Brand Officer” as the subject of the email.