Full-time Business Analyst at Arca Payments Company Limited
Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
The Job : Business Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The person must have practical knowledge of documenting product requirement for technology, and can coordinate software development cycle process with the technology team.
- Develops , reviews, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications in a way that the technical team can use such as a bases for developing solutions.
- Co-ordinate the sprint planning session and ensure the development team understands the requirement and can delivery base on the documentation provided by the Business Analyst.
- Collaborate with project manager, product manager and business development to understand priorities and elaborate on requirements.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis and or system design
- Track record of managing all aspects of a business analysis – elicitation, documentation and system design and modelling.
- Ability to develop epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and communicate same with all the relevant stakeholders. Involved in stakeholders management.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, understanding of payment eco-system is a plus.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great collaborative and stakeholder’s management skills.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc and understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of JIRA, Confluence and Draw.io
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) qualification a plus.
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
How To Apply