Full-time Business Development Executive at Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a specialist in apple products is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Business Development Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Our client a specialist in apple products is in search of a Business development Executive responsible for research, pursuing business leads, fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners for its profitable growth and sustainability in Nigeria.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Promote and sell company’s products and services to individuals, businesses and government organisations
- Prepare, update and deliver pitches and presentation to potential franchises and investors
- Identify new Leads/prospects, maintain and manage current clients into productive outcome and commercial success
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Cold calling potential customers and Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information, Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Quick on Social Media
- Good with research and able to handle marketing analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or a related course
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience and an organized approach to work
- Working knowledge of current computer technology and productive tools including Microsoft office packages
- Smart and Presentable
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Executive” OR Retail Manager as subject of mail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must reside within Lekki and its environs