Full-time Business Development Executives at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
The Job : Business Development Executives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Analyse current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need.
- Must have Sales experience with a Mobile Money company, Fintech, Agent Banking or Banking Sales
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience in any financial institution
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Applicants must be resident in any of the states listed above.
Attractive basic pay with HMO, Pension and other benefits.
How To Apply
applicants must have relevant applications to apply today.