Full-time Business Development Executives (Osun) – Bethsaida Groups of Companies Recruitment
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Executives (Osun)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Executive, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Executiveshould have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- OND in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Executiveor similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use Job Title and location as subject of the mail. E.g Business Development Executive – Osogbo.