Full-time Business Development Officer – Nigeria at Solar Philippines
Solar Philippines is Southeast Asia’s largest solar company and only integrated Developer, Investor, Manufacturer, and EPC, with 600 employees; an 800 MW solar panel factory; 300 MW in projects operating or under construction; and a multi-GW pipeline, including the world’s largest off-grid solar projects and the lowest cost Solar Power Purchase Agreements in East Asia.
The Job : Business Development Officer – Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a passionate and talented Business Development Professional to grow and lead our team in Nigeria who will drive the development of the company’s strategy and positioning within the distributed generation business, and lead the implementation of this strategy through building strategic relationships well as innovative products, service offers and channel structures
- This role will be responsible for analyzing and prioritizing market opportunities across businesses and applications, proposing appropriate go-to-market strategies and business models, and orchestrating the execution of the resultant strategy in an interdisciplinary fashion across a number of line and support organizations
- This position requires a combination of individual and team skills, with a proven ability to balance competing factors and drive complex projects in a fast-moving, dynamic market environment.
- Market insight – provides insight to HQ, and acts upon deep market insight including stakeholders, trends, tariffs, market leaders, regulations, etc.
- Market strategy – evaluates the commercial, technical, and legal feasibility of utility-scale, and rooftop solar projects, then pursues viable opportunities
- Partnerships – identifies potential development partners, structures deals, and closes them
- Bids and Proposals – scouts for calls for bids / proposals / tenders, analyzes their commercial / legal / technical feasibility by coordinating with respective teams from HQ, then leads in participation in these programs.
How To Apply