Full-time Business Research & Strategy Analyst Recruitment at Connect Rail Services Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
The Job : Business Research & Strategy Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As part of the B&EI team, the Business Research& Strategy Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting research on the industry and market opportunities, performing deep dive research and analysis and providing impactful deliverables that include expert insights and business implications
- Perform in-depth industry research on critical areas for future growth
- Create presentations for multiple stakeholders including executives, board members, and strategic business development resources.
- Assist business development and executive management in preparing variety of document and presentations including business reports, proposals and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ensures the completion of prospect-oriented due diligence and competitive analyses for new business pursuits including research, analytics, data mining, and data collection.
- Assist with project management tasks (scheduling and coordination of activities)
- Support periodic strategic planning process as well as ad-hoc strategic projects as new business opportunities arise.
- BA.,B.Sc, MSc or MBA and minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, financial literacy and a keen interest in adopting innovative technology
- Ability to work successfully in a service-oriented, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and team-management skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; ability to translate complex solutions and strategies into easily understandable and compelling content
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professional demeanor at all times
- High level of energy, creativity and orientation towards value-add results
- Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding, and fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.