Full-time Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment – Accountant
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Responsible for keeping proper financial records of company
- Ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Carry out cost accounting.
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or other related disciplines
- Candidate must be (ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent) certified
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver reports on time
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position