Full-time Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment – Graphics Designer
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Graphics Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Ensure that all designs are done in accordance with best industry standards, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- Designing of various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Great understanding of various social media platforms
- Designing of web layouts using Figma will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, video production and any design tool of choice
- Understanding of principles of design
- Must be able to create custom icons and cliparts
- Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content
- Pays attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Windows OS.
- Must have a Degree from any reputable university.
- You must provide a design portfolio (User Interface Mockups must be included).
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.