Full-time Call Center Agent (International Languages) at the Outsource Company
The Outsource Company is an innovative, technology-driven and world-class firm offering business process outsourcing and other Information Technology enabled services. We are licensed by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC).
The Job : Call Center Agent (International Languages)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre
- Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction.
- Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent in any related discipline. E.g. Linguistics, Classics, Modern European Languages etc.
- Must be able to speak fluently French, Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese & English Language.
- Good Communication Skills
- Intermediate Computer Skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using “Call Center Agent (French & English) or Call Center Agent (Portuguese & English)” as the subject of the mail depending on the preferred language of expertise