Full-time CARE International: Cash Base Transfer Assistant Recruitment
CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
The Job : Cash Base Transfer Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Yobe, Nigeria
Ensures high quality cash transfer programming in line with generally accepted standards, supports the operation and implementation of cash transfer programming
- Monitor redemption process in vendor’s shops
- Participants in conducting post distribution monitoring (PDM) and market price monitoring (MPM).
- Actively participates in targeting, SCOPE registration and card distribution
- Assist the CBT supervisor in writing monthly report
- Mobilize and sensitize project participants on monthly basis before every redemption
- Timely prepare and submit field reports.
- Properly engage with stakeholders in conformity with CARE core value.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor or her/his designate.
Qualifications & Experience Required Education:
- Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to deal well with a diverse population.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude with clients and co-workers. Ability to work closely with other employees to ensure positive, constructive environment within the program or department, and throughout the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, while maintaining a sense of humor and a positive, solution-oriented approach.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of CARE International.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak local language(s)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV as a single document indicating clearly in the subject line of the email the position being applied for and the location (in Caps e.g. NUTRITION ASSISTANT – YUNUSARI) to: [email protected]
Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
CARE strongly encourage women to apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.