Full-time Chain Reactions Nigeria: Senior Analyst (Strategy & Business Development) Recruitment
Chain Reactions Nigeria is the product of a knowledge-driven brand migration process which began as a media services firm first known as Image Savvy Ltd in 2006. Passing through the global partnership network of the Wisdom Keys Group based in South Africa in the year 2008, we evolved into an independent full service PR and Reputation Management Consultancy known and referred to as Chain Reactions Nigeria in the year 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Analyst (Strategy & Business Development)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our preferred candidate must have spent a minimum of about three stable years in a well-structured PR/Reputation Management Consulting firm.
Job Description & Qualities
- Must possess ability to combine both core PR and business development functions, and the preferred candidates will split his or her time supporting the new business efforts in the organization in addition to core functions on the PR side.
- The role requires quick thinking, self-discipline, time management and the ability to think both in terms of big picture and also how to implement strategic and tactical plans.
- The position is fast-paced, demanding and will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and campaigns across many industries and sectors and our consulting practices – both local, regional and international in scope.
- Must be self-motivated and personable. The ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment is critical.
- Must have a passion for public relations and business, and must have strong research, writing, editing and analytical skills.
- Must have a remarkable attention to details – specifically with written materials
- Ability to develop and deliver a high volume of work product, with a flexible (willingness to work extended hours) and self-motivated, yet team-oriented attitude.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to handle multiple responsibilities in tandem
- Be organized at both a macro and micro level being able to manage his/her own daily work efficiently and also manage the assigned projects and activities effectively
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrated capability to operate effectively in a national, multi-cultural consulting environment
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and ability to adapt to new technology quickly and enthusiastically
- Have a deep understanding of measuring PR success through campaign analytics
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, yet remain calm under multiple/tight deadlines
- Have good presentation skills – both organizing strong visual presentations and also speaking to a group of hard-nosed clients.
Preferred Gender Specification:
- Male and Female.
- State-of-the-art office space around Ikeja Lagos
- Great work environment
- Soothing music and drinks to remind you it’s Friday
- Table tennis board on site to relieve stress and inspire competitiveness
- Team mates who are really M.A.D
- Best-of-Breed global partners and access to International skills and expertise
- Annual medical reimbursable
- Pension benefit
- Regular professional training – local and International.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the specified sectoral background and experience are advised to apply.