Full-time Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) Recruitment – Marketers
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) is the umbrella professional body for bankers in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1976 as the Nigerian institute of Bankers. The Institute was chartered in 1990, and now covered by the CIBN Act5 of 2007.
The Consulting arm of the Institute, CIBN Consult, with the mandate to address the increasing demand for high quality multidisciplinary consulting services to various sectors of the Nigerian economy, has over the years consistently remained in the business of delivering unparalleled, qualitative and market-driven management and financial consulting services that add value to business organizations.
Our client, an existing reputable Micro-fiance Bank based in the center city of Ijebu Land, Ogun State with sound financial track records urgently requires the services of qualified and competent personnel to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Marketers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- Wins new accounts and maintains existing customers.
- Processes loan applications
- Disburses and monitors loan.
- Mobilizes deposits.
- Collects loan repayments.
- Renders daily returns.
- Minimum of OND in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a Micro-finance Bank
- Must not be older than 35 years of age.
Skills and Competences:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility accountability and integrity
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.