Full-time Coca-Cola HBC Ongoing Recruitment
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
The Job : Business Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
This role reports to the Commercial Manager. This role is to establishes, maintains and mobilises his team to build relationships with MDC/SSD Operators and their ceded customers with a bid to improve product availability, outlet activation and to increase sales, market share and profit within his/her territory. Other duties include
- Implementation of the Company’s selling process, customer and call planning and related documentation.
- Use of work time wisely and productively.
- Achievement of commercial objectives for the territory including product availability and customer satisfaction.
- Achievement of market leadership in every outlet and in the territory through market place execution, understanding of the market and personal integrity.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Identification of opportunities for further growth in the territory.
Other responsibilities include;
May undertake additional responsibilities and or projects relevant to the role and ensure a solid personal development.
Commits and complies with the Company’s policies, procedures, processes and guidelines.
How To Apply