Full-time Coiled Tubing Service Delivery and Base Coordinator Recruitment at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Coiled Tubing Service Delivery and Base Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1928415
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Engineering Sub-Section Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment
- In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Overall execution of Coiled Tubing Jobs or projects
- Coordinates daily work activities in the Coiled shop
- Works with support functions to ensure that a high level of Equipment Operating Efficiency and Readiness for the jobs is achieved
- Coordinates Pre and Post job Equipment Inspections
- Assists with Post Project review with internal and external customers, documenting and communicating lessons learned.
- Provides performance coaching and mentoring to achieve excellence in Service Quality and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Leads compliance to Quality and HSE standards
- Assists in implementation of new technologies ( Specialty tools and ancillary equipment)
- Leads and directs the locations efforts in Service Quality delivery. Directs and participates in Safety and Service Quality meetings.
- Performs regular job and wellsite visits and audits identifying areas for improvement.
- Understands and drives Baker Hughes Pressure pumping (Coiled Tubing) personnel understanding of Service delivery
- Ensures all BH, PP, Client and Regulatory Standards, Policies and Operating Procedures are understood by CT Team and complied with.
- Ensures all personnel are up-to-date with required PP certification on Standards and Policies.
- Responsible for complete Job Packages and reporting for all jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College (or a High School Diploma / GED with at least 4 years of engineering experience)
- At least 3 additional years of experience in a program or project leadership role within an engineering environment
How To Apply