Full-time Commercial Manager at Karisfined Edge Solutions
Karisfined Edge Solutions – Our client, a Fintech company urgently seek to employ an experienced candidate to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Commercial Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting: To Managing Director
- Are you an experienced Commercial Manager looking to join a successful and fast-paced FinTech company?? Perhaps you are already working in a Fintech organization but are looking for a change?
- We are currently seeking an experienced, professional commercial manager with a passion for adding value and increasing growth by identifying new commercial opportunities and helping shape marketing efforts
- Our ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management
- This role requires someone who is a creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities. If you are able and ready to promote and expand our company’s commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth and satisfied clients, we are ready to meet you.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Collaborate with, coordinate and train diverse teams such as marketing, sales and customer service
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and the ability to foresee commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share
- Implementing strategies to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes.
- Streamlining lead generation processes enabling sales teams to chase leads swiftly.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
- Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Working closely with and Coordinating Team Lead, Sales and Distribution to manage customers, agents and aggregators (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability.
- Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations, to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimized.
- Reviewing and assessing the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and that customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business.
- Collating and analyzing business data pertaining to all commercial activities.
- Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
- Monitor performance of Sales activities using key metrics and prepare reports for management.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proficient in data analysis
- Minimum of 5 years experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Strong experience of developing & managing a financial services product
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair.
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability.
- Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
- Commercially astute and customer focused.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high-quality service.
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Very Attractive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with email Subject as “Operations Officer” OR Commercial Manager