Full-time Concept Group: Head, Lease Department Recruitment
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
The Job : Head, Lease Department
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Head of Lease has key objectives of:
- Generating sales as stated in the set departmental and personal targets.
- Handling all leasing functions; which includes reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Overseeing completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
Functions & Tasks
- Supervises Financial Planners, Admin Officers and Independent Marketing Team (IMT) members in the Lease department
- Works with Head, Strategy & Marketing by exploiting marketing campaigns with the required sales volume, etc.
- Works with company Branch Managers to manage department performance in the respective branches
- Drafts Lease Agreements, review offers, Draft and register Bills of Sale for vehicle collateral
- Plays a legal advisory role across all aspects of operations
- Work with other departmental Heads to achieve set objectives
- Generate profitable Operating and Finance Leases (Consumer, Corporate and Sale & Leaseback)
- Generate profitable Non-Maintained Leases annually at ₦ per quarter.
- Maintain liability quarterly
- Increase upsell and cross-sell amongst current Clients
- Maintain transaction default rate below 70% of department monthly target
- Support debt recovery drive continuously to prevent the default rate exceeding acceptable limit
- Contribute to the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare all IMT salaries, benchmarked against all loan transaction consummated
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high qualification rate in line with established risk management standards.
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skill or Certification
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Minimum of 6 years in Equipment leasing
- Leadership capabilities
- High level of integrity
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.