Full-time Concept Group: Head of Sales Operations & Strategy Recruitment
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
The Job : Head of Sales Operations & Strategy
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Head of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, pricing, reporting, target setting and management, competitor analysis, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
The Head of Sales Operations & Strategy is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. The Head of Sales Operations & Strategy also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds a peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in Business to-Business & Business-to- Consumer Sales environment.
- Experience in the IT industry, especially in the delivery of IT solutions.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification such as a Master’s degree is a plus.
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.