Full-time Construction Project Officer – Dayola Property & Development Company Recruitment
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
In the residential market, the company has targeted the first-time homeowner and the investor looking for a value-for-money investments, and numerous complexes have been completed. These have either been sold under sectional title or retained as investment properties. Units in our investment portfolio become available for lease from time to time. The company is continuing to build for this category of buyer while at the same time entering into the affordable housing market – a marked contribution towards alleviating the severe shortage of housing.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire.
Our Joint Ventures continue to be the core of Dayola Property investment structure; it is designed with the intent of pursuing the most reputable and productive acquisition and development opportunities, ensuring access to new real markets, provide increased capacity and access to greater resources which includes specialized hire, technology and finance.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Construction Project Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Construction Project Officer will be responsible for ensuring the timely and costly completion of construction projects by overseeing all phases of the project.
- They are also responsible for accomplishing the primary goal of providing administrative and technical skills to support a project to success
Organize Project Meetings:
- On a regular basis, Project Officers meet with the Project Manager/Team Lead to review progress and to discuss future steps. The Project Officer also arranges meetings with the members of the project.
- The Project Officer will be responsible for maintaining crucial project documents which track project progress. They file all project documents in an appropriate database or library, and ensure that all documents are accurate and have been accepted by the Project Manager.
Identify Problems or Risks:
- Being so closely involved in the project, the Project Officer is relied upon to identify any potential issues or risks that could effect the progression of the project. They communicate these items with the Project Manager, and work to identify potential solutions.
Manage the Schedule:
- The Project Officer will closely watch the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task. They check regularly that every deadline is still possible, and report any potential delays to the Project Manager/Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction, Engineering or Architecture
- 3 – 5 years of experience in project management within construction
- Must have taken the Project Management Professional preparatory course
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- Strong management skills.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.