Full-time Consultant – Enterprise Technology & Performance – Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Consultant – Enterprise Technology & Performance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways.
- At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct.
- We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- Successful candidates will join a team of professionals that are making an impact by creating and implementing innovative digital solutions which drive the future of work across different industries today.
Some of the services provided by the Digital Cognitive & Analytics team include:
- Robotics and Intelligent Automation
- Developing Intelligent Automation Capabilities
- Building innovative digital software solutions
- Developing Analytics Solutions to create insights
- Application Management Services
- System Integration
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
- Data and Information Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree / Upper Credit.
- Have a minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer-related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified, Salesforce Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like C#, Java, Kotlin, Python, Angular Js, React Js, SQL, Swift, Android, R, F#, etc.
- Knowledge of cognitive technologies like Robotics Process Automation, Process Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software development, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence etc.
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to design and interpret process flows, and understanding of basic process and system flow diagrams
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience as a developer and familiarity with any of these languages (.Net, C#, Python, SQL, VB, and Java) and/or proficiency in the use of SAP Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce and other BPM tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience with of any cloud platform provider including but not limited to Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Entity Diagram and System Design Tools will be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point, Visio, MS Projects etc.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance-driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyse and interpret business processes
- Applicant must have very strong research skills and ability to gather insights from different data sources
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing, listening, and oral communication / presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Applicants must have a very good understanding of Risk and Quality Management process.
Strategy Consumer and Marketing:
- Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations:
- Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
- HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance:
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre: https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
Application Closing Date
How To Apply