Full-time Contact Centre Supervisor – ConSol Limited Recruitment
ConSol Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Contact Centre Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Supervise Contact Centre Staff to ensure productivity and quality metrics are met and/or exceeded.
- Coordinate and motive Contact Centre staff (assigned teams).
- Supervise the daily activities of the Contact Centre Agents (Teams).
- Manage the resolution of customers issues escalated through the Team leaders and Agents.
- Create a balance workforce schedule for the Agents in the Contact Centre.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly compilation of Contact Centre activity and performance reports.
- Monitor Contact Center quality of service delivery in real time utilizing supervisory tools and processes.
- Ensure effective escalation of complaints, enquiries or queries to the Assistant/ Contact Centre Managers.
- Identify and recommend tools and methodologies for improving service delivery and performance.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs of the Contact Centre agents.
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating staff to ensure higher performance and staff retention rate.
- Conduct performance appraisal for Contact Centre Team leads and Agents (Scorecard).
- Ensure Agents and Team leads are fully aware of the Contact Center rules and regulations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.