Full-time Contec Global Group: Senior Sales Coordinator / Data Analyst Recruitment
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our Mobile phones and electronics company is currently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Sales Coordinator / Data Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Coordinate the Sales Team and GM Sales.
- Process sale orders that reach the company by phone and e-mail.
- Check the order to ensure for correct details, for product, price, discounts, payment terms etc and forward to accounts for Invoicing and further follow up with warehouse for dispatch through phone.
- Create records for new customers, including KYC details, Credit limit and record the same in system after approval.
- Collect and Maintain Sales data from Sales team for Sell out and Accounts for Sell through.
- Assist in Preparing target reports, other relevant information and circulating to sales team.
- Generating Sales Reports as desired & as per defined frequency.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help management monitor the team’s progress.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- Minimum B.Sc/HND in any reputable institution.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a financial institution (Fintech, Commercial Banks etc) as Sales Supervisor or coordinator
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables. E.tc)
- Customer Relationship Management and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
How To Apply