Full-time Corporate Sales Manager at E’sorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Corporate Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a passionate, goal-driven Candidate who will translate the Company’s sales/business objectives into actionable plans.
- Develop and implement key sales growth strategies and action plans
- Initiate and coordinate business partnership deals and opportunities
- Generate leads through market and client research
- Manage the CRM tool and ensure regular reporting on the sales funnel
- Monitor competitor activity and market dynamics within specific markets
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Conduct regular research on target clients for proposal and tender application and maintain a database of same
- Ensure all client-requirements and relevant specifications/compliance for proposal and tender application are duly met by the Company as and at when due.
- Manage a database of applications; organize and keep track of all applications sent out and follow up with requirement/instruction from targets
- Manage corporate client accounts; keeping tabs on payment details, purchase details, repurchase calendar, product & service needs, new product & service introduction
- Assess franchising needs, source target franchisee and manage the process
- Ensure our client, customers database and all information management is accurate, tidy and regularly updated
- Manage and coordinate the Sales team to meet revenue objectives of the Company
- Set activities and revenue targets for the sales team and ensure individual and team sale quotas are consistently met or exceeded
- Prepare constructive sales report to the Management
- Build and maintain a formidable sales team at all times
- Advise on discounts and price changes
- Make proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Liaise with Human Resources to identify training needs of the sales team
- Monitor sales performance of the team
- Prepare sales projection periodically
- Advise the Management on growth strategies and implementing action plans
- Identify new market opportunities and key improvement areas in the sales process
- Liaise with the Marketing Unit to reach target population
- Minimum of three (2) years working experience in Sales
- Must possess excellent leadership skill
- Must have an extreme competitive nature and a passion for sales
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be very, personable, social-able and pleasant
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.