Full-time Credpal Nigeria: Agents Recruitment
CredPal is a technology company that develops point-of-sale credit infrastructure to ease consumer credit purchase and enables retail businesses provide on-demand credit for the consumer population.
The Job : Agents
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Our company is looking for an agent to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in the role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must reside in Abuja or Kaduna.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.