Full-time Customer Service and Counter Operations Officer – BlackCod Asset Management Limited Recruitment
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Customer Service and Counter Operations Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Counter Operations Officer is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of organization activities, including the day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and processing transactions, in coordination with the Customer Service function
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the company generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service
- Perform efficient and accurate transactions including, managing cash supply for the company, processing incoming/outgoing cash payments, and maintaining organization vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals
- Educate clients on other services rendered by Blackcod Asset Management .
- Adhere to company policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customers, clients and organization assets
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the organization, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service or experience
- Money handling experience
- Effective problem solving an communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply