Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Global Trade Advisory Consultant Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana
The Job : Global Trade Advisory Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Participate in engagements requiring analysis of client records
- Understand national and international trade requirements, and align client trade functions with their business objectives
- Advise multinational companies on global import and export strategies and compliance requirements
- Participate in duty-optimization planning such as free trade zones, bonded warehouses, free trade programs, duty drawback, and preferential trade agreements
- Represent clients on customs duties audits conducted by customs and trade authorities around the world
- Work with clients to assess and potentially automate their international trade management procedures within all major trading regions
- Help importers and exporters achieve worldwide compliance and realize efficiencies and advantages in their global supply chain
- Participate in planning and compliance assistance, and exploration of automated import and export solutions
- Participate in supply chain efficiency planning including trade and security, customs valuation planning, first sale for export planning, and the analysis of transfer pricing policies to work toward compliance with customs valuation requirements
- Process improvement planning and implementation assistance.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., Engineering etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, or CITN would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing/Customs and Global Trade experience (i.e., operational, government, law firm, consulting)
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
- Demonstrate interest in international trade or international business
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How To Apply