Full-time Design Architect (Interior Designs) – Don Quester Consulting Recruitment
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Design Architect (Interior Designs)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Application Code: DA001
- Ability to interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans and define project requirements and schedule during the €œbrief.
- Ability to interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques.
- Ability to produce and coordinate project documentation involved in the design process.
- Ability to conduct frequent site inspections to ensure conformance to design and interiors and ensures that projects follow the approved specifications and company procedures.
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects.
- Ability to drive the interior design conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects produce and review interior design scope of work and request for proposals for consultants.
- Ability to research and follow industry changes, evolutions, best practices, evaluate various interior design concepts and styles and select best fit for design project.
- B.Sc. or HND or in Architecture, Interior Design with a minimum of 6 years proven post qualification / certification experience in architectural practice or related work experience
- Applicant must possess professional training certification
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs; Creative talent, imagination and eye for design; Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent portfolio of previous works with proven working experience in interior designs (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions).
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.