Full-time DevOps Engineer – Conclase Consulting Recruitment
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : DevOps Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and civil engineering preferred
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.