Graduate Digital Jewels Limited Recruitment – Graduate Trainee Program 2019/2020
Digital Jewels Limited is a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting & Capacity Building Firm with deep competencies in Information Security, Information Assurance, Project Management, e-business and Knowledge Capacity Building.
Applications are invited for:
The Job : Graduate Trainee Program
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria, Accra, Ghana
- This program is targeted at first degree and postgraduate degree holders who are seeking work experience or are looking at starting a career.
- Trainees would be attached to professional consultants through whom they would learn the ropes and gain a head start in their career.
- Potential candidates must show appreciable interest in the Information Security value chain as applicable to our service offerings.
- After at least a six-month period within the company, travel opportunities will arise to provide support to consultants in other countries.
- At the end of the graduate trainee program, the trainee stands a chance of having his/her contract renewed or a full-time employment offer.
- Good first degree in computer science or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Successful interviews through the Firm’s selection process.
- Age bracket: 18 – 27 years.
- The trainee will be assigned to a unit for a minimum of 6 months and will have the opportunity to work with all consulting units over a 36-month period.
- The trainee will learn and implement global best practice standards across Cyber and Information Security, IT Governance, Project Management, Diverse management systems, standards, and frameworks.
- The trainee will be eligible to attend at least one international certification training program for each 12-month cycle.
- The trainee shall have opportunities for high-level interactions, presentations, and engagements with prime industry players over the course of the program.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and write-up (telling us why you believe you are a good fit and we will be in touch) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.