Full-time Digital Marketing Executive at 360 Incubation Factory Entertainment Ltd
Incubation Factory Entertainment Limited is a 360 degrees Creative Management Company founded in Nigeria, Africa with the dream of becoming one of the best “incubators” of raw talents in the creative industry. Established in 2013 and incorporated in 2016, Incubation Factory Entertainment Limited has since then grown into a full-service talent management company focusing on building creative careers in the African creative Industry from the ground up with Nigeria leading the chart.
The Job : Digital Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Candidate will head the Digital Strategy and Digital Creative teams to create and maintain best in class digital media and marketing plans with a focus on driving tune in for the company. The candidate would work extensively on building digital strategies across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and others. Responsibilities on these platforms include content sourcing and creation, status updates, moderation and other duties as assigned. Candidate would be expected to expand the company’s social media presence into emerging platforms and digital destinations. Candidate will also be responsible for the planning and fulfillment of paid social media campaigns in association with our media agency, copywriting, and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally. It is expected that this individual be exceptionally strategic and the authority of information for the projects they work on. Candidate should be a creative, ambitious, multi-tasker who can stay ahead of industry trends contributing to the growth, development, and maintenance of all company digital activity.
- Create and maintain social media platforms including updates, creation or approval of engaging posts, and reporting
- Actively examines, interprets and reports on fan driven conversations to guide the company on actionable matters
- Will manage internal and external clients and vendors for social media related projects
- Draft and execute status updates including copy, art, and multi-media uploads
- Foster relationships with the company’s internal network and studio executives, showrunners, talent reps, media agency partners, and social media platform partners
- Work with Digital Creative counterparts on custom content creation for all social media platforms on an ongoing basis.
- Identify opportunities within the digital space and being able to strategically plug into them.
- Collaboratively manage social editorial calendar to achieve assigned goals in partnership with various business units across the company
- Maintains a deep level of understanding on all assigned projects in order for effective execution.
- Actively participates in brainstorming sessions to find unique ways to promote company/talents
- Actively involved in Digital media planning and overall campaign direction, including oversight of the company for assigned campaigns/projects
- Actively analyze media performance with the ability to optimize based on data output
- Manage a direct report and provide clear directions and feedback in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital media and/or social media with focus on consumer facing media and/or creative production
- Experience building social media profiles across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others
- Highly analytical and articulate
- Experience working with agencies and vendors
- Project management skills and experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
- Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, organizational abilities, and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should Send CV & Cover Letter to [email protected]