Full-time Director, Division of Capital Projects and Development – Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Recruitment
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in the university:
The Job : Director, Division of Capital Projects and Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Osun, Nigeria
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a First Degree in any of the following: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning, Building, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or Land Surveying from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and with at least 18 years post qualification cognate experience
- Possession of professional qualification from relevant Professional body is mandatory
- Possession of M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is required.
- Basic Salary on the scale CONTISS 15 (N2,232,199.00 – N2,875,791.00 per annum).
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate / sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic / Professional Qualifications and Distinctions obtained with Dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with Dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Research Interests and Activities
- Conference / Courses Attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional Accomplishment
- Publications with Date
- Service to National and International Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any Physical challenge?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates’ academic / work experience.
Candidates applying for the position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
All candidates are to forward their Applications and Curriculum Vitae “for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs” to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife,
Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.