Full-time Don Quester Consulting Recruitment – Senior Accountant (Furniture Factory)
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Accountant (Furniture Factory)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Application Code: SAC002
- Ability to create the financial strategy and track the execution of performance of the financial strategy working with all departments.
- Ability to forecast and track key accounting metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts, P&L reviews)
- Ability to review organizations finance based on internal and external factors, determine strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and opportunities in order to minimize risks and formulate plans to achieve an organization’s long-term goals.
- Ability to audit financial documents and procedures, prepare general ledger entries, reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns.
- Ability to perform financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analyzing variances.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting system, policy and procedures and respond to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors.
- B.Sc in Accounting / Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification/certification in the manufacturing industry
- Must be experienced in financial strategy formulation, budgeting and budget management issues.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Application Code – SAC002 as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.