Full-time Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Recruitment – Client Relations Officer
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited – We are a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Client Relations Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our Client Relations Officer is responsible for building positive professional relationships between our client and the company.
- Oversea general office management, front office and help desk management.
- Make reservations and flight ticketing, general administrative management and functions.
- This role sits at the core of our business, it’s a demanding role but offers great potentials for job satisfaction and engagement while on the job.
Details of Function
- Co-ordinate all administrative requests and ensures request are directed to appropriate channels
- Overseas general office appearance
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Co-ordinate employees’ logistics daily to ensure all appointments and meetings are attended to.
- Manages and co-ordinate casual staff , logistics staff and office assistants
- Co-ordinate weekly and monthly meetings and ensure meeting minutes are well written and forwarded to appropriate channel.
- Prepares regular office budget expenses report
- Manage office supplies stock and place order when necessary
- Ensures accurate functioning of office devises and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and following up with repairs.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines, using agents with better fares only.
- Manages daily employees attendance and send reports to appropriate channels
- Coordinate request and enquiries from visitors
- Prepares and maintains activity logs.
- Must possess a minimum of two years’ experience as customer relations officer in an oil and servicing firm or related industry.
- A University Degree in Marketing , Business administrative or related field
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for clients.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational skills
- Great team player
- Ability to work with little supervision and good attention to details
- Good personality and presentation
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 29th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.