Full-time Easy Roster Specialist at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited
G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
The Job : Easy Roster Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Co-ordinates the daily activities of the region’s Easy Roster Clerks, maintaining the integrity and accuracy of information processed on the Company’s employee rostering and attendance system, in compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures.
- Effective management, analysis and auditing of Labour processes, methods, operating systems and policies
- Labor management, invoicing, Debt collections and other reporting for Journey Management and Secure Solutions
- Work as part of the Secure Solutions and Risk Management team to support and deliver KPI.
- Delivery of outputs and KPI’s to defined business targets
- Review and evaluate progress against business delivery targets by effective project management (e.g. Easy Roster)
- Ensure compliance to local statutory employment terms in both time and attendance system as well as payroll system
- Plan, implement and monitor labour training and Labour workshops
- Liaise and plan with Operations to establish most optimal and appropriate standard Roster pattern
- Develop and implement KPI reports and train users to produce the reports as per the G4S Way Analyze and review the Competitive cost of Labour
- Analyze and monitor the efficiency of Deployment
- Prepare reports as required
- Create and maintain accurate Customer records on the Easy Roster database, as required for all contractual and ad hoc / sundry guarding Customers. Create and maintain rosters for all Customer sites on the Easy Roster system, ensuring the provision of manpower in compliance with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for the site requirements, contract price and Margins on Easy Roster and that this balances back to the Contract register.
- Create new sites and site maintenance and requirements.
- Responsible for HQ bins with OPD and HR Managers.
- In cooperation with the HR Department, maintain accurate employee records on the Easy Roster database.
- Check pay points and ops areas in ER In cooperation with Operational Management, schedule employees on site rosters to ensure the provision of contractual manpower requirements.
- Coordinate the activities of the region’s Easy Roster clerks (where applicable), in order to ensure the accurate capture of actual attendance and absence of employees recorded on daily posting sheets.
- Provide Operational Management with the required exception reports of all anomalies on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Reconciling and reporting on Over postings and Sundry guarding monitoring,
- Compile reports on Personnel Requirements, allocation, scheduling and attendance.
- Actual postings check to ensure accuracy
- Check and oversee corrections of Double Actual reports
- Daily exception reports to management daily
- Check, communicate and report if necessary to ensure/prevent that no over and under postings occur.
- Inspect roster changes to minimize non productive and overtime hours.
- Monitor MC shifts and escalate where necessary
- Follow up on Weekly and Bi Weekly reports from HQ and report back
- Labour Management of overtime and non productive by communicating with the Operations Managers
- Check and report/communicate with OPS Managers, HR Manager and FM if Leave compliment is not in line. Weekly Site attendance registers check to input done on Easy Roster. Investigate and validate pay queries received from Operational Management, submitting processed and balanced pay queries to the Financial Manager for approval.
- Work in conjunction with HRM on the Actual vs contractual manpower during manpower meetings. Export the correct rostered hours worked to the payroll for payment within specified deadlines and time frame.
- Cost Centre’s on VIP
- Input Template to HQ at PQ run and Month end
- Check and correct Earnings Analysis from HQ at month end
- Comparison of hours before importing hours into payroll is being done.
- Balancing and comparison of hours imported to the payroll
- Efficient control on the Wage Cost by keeping costs to a minimum as guided by the FD.
- An accounting or business degree (or its equivalent) (s)
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of employee benefits and payroll administration.
- Knowledge effective Labour management
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Payroll systems
- Knowledge of Time and attendance systems
- Interface knowledge between payroll and time and attendance systems
- Project planning and implementation
- MS Office Computer skills
- Planning and Coordination
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and Co-operating
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a Covering Letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.