Full-time Eko Innovation Centre Recruitment – Program Manager (Research and Sustainability)
Eko Innovation is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Program Manager (Research and Sustainability)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- The Project Manager, Research & Sustainability will be responsible for aligning EIC with SDGs by driving all civic-tech initiatives, government projects, partnerships, & grants.
- The role will also identify and lead a relevant local research project to satisfy a defined business objective.
- Lead the creation of new programs in support of overall sustainability strategy in partnership relevant stakeholders.
- Develop tools, processes, or other capabilities to support execution and transition responsibility to business.
- Obtaining funding for projects through rebate applications, grants, and project proposals.
- Create and manage a roadmap to transform and improve the organization’s performance and drive cross-functional teams to these goals through influence and partnership.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic sustainability initiatives and programs, identifying gaps and proposing solutions.
- Report periodically to management on activities, milestones reached on targets
- Oversee and support the consulting and research teams on a variety of activities & activities.
- Manage metrics to report program success as well as find opportunities for improvement
- Supervise & Manage deliverables of the Community Business Officer which includes internal stakeholders & facility operations at 50, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi as well as social media & corporate communications
- Oversee external stakeholders, public and private engagements on behalf of Eko Innovation Centre
- Manage government, public & social sector engagements
- Manage & Execute the Research & Sustainability Program pillar of the Eko iCentre including Grants processes, Research & Data acquisition processes and learning gamification projects
- Ensure 100% Success of all Programs and Workshop.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Operations or Sustainability, Community Engagement, Diversity Programs, or other transformational roles.
- Experience in a sustainability field (e.g., community/social engagement/redevelopment, environmental restoration programs, diversity programs, circular economy initiatives).
- Experience drawing meaningful insights from data to create strategy, tell a narrative, and operationalize solutions.
- Experience in automation, tool, process development, and/or analytics.
- Experience partnering effectively on cross-functional projects or teams. Ability to build relationships and influence key partners to achieve results through collaboration.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels including executive leadership, peers, and managers. Ability to identify and track metrics of success.
- Excellent execution through program management and communication skills.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.